Visualizing The World’s Gold & Silver Coin Production Vs. Money Creation
Sat, 10/17/2020 – 22:00
Both precious metals and cash serve as safe haven assets, intended to limit losses during market turmoil. However, as Visual Capitalist’s Jenna Ross notes, while modern currencies can be printed by central governments, precious metals derive value from their scarcity.
In this infographic from Texas Precious Metals, we compare the value of the world’s gold and silver coin production to global money creation.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here