Visualizing The Top 100 US Colleges, Ranked By Tuition
Sat, 11/14/2020 – 23:00
Attending a good school in the U.S. comes at a price.
Since 1985, college tuition has risen by roughly 500%, vastly outpacing almost all other increases in the cost of living. Today, as Visual Capitalist’s Nick Routley explains, there are more than 4,000 colleges in the country, ranging from high-flying Ivy League institutions to more modest, practical schools.
This infographic from TitleMax shows the top 100 colleges in America based on the U.S. News Best National Universities list, ranked by tuition from highest to lowest.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here