Tropical Storm Iota Set To Strengthen As Central America Set For Second Pounding
Sat, 11/14/2020 – 13:50
Tropical Storm Iota is brewing in the Caribbean Sea on Saturday. The storm could strengthen into a major hurricane early next week, with landfall forecasts for Nicaragua and Honduras, an area recently devastated by powerful Hurricane Eta (read: here & here).
As of Saturday morning, Iota has maximum sustained winds of 40 mph and is 340 miles south southeast of Kingston, Jamaica – moving southwest at five mph. By Monday or Tuesday, Iota could quickly strengthen to a major hurricane – Category 3 – with winds of at least 110 mph, the National Hurricane Center (NHC) said.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here