Senate Watch: ‘More Than 600,000’ Voters In Georgia Have Requested Mail-In Ballots For January Runoff
Mon, 11/16/2020 – 14:50
On January 5, two runoff races in Georgia could decide whether Republicans maintain control of the Senate, the loss of which would have serious implications for Americans – from higher taxes, to healthcare, to other Democratic agenda items which a GOP-controlled Senate would otherwise block for at least the next two years.
“More than 600,000 Georgians have requested their mail ballots for the January 5 runoff elections,” wrote failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate (who still hasn’t conceded), Stacey Abrams.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here