Roughly Half Of Americans Will Do Most, Or All, Holiday Shopping Online This Year: Survey
Wed, 10/28/2020 – 20:05
As millions of Americans prepare for the holidays, retailers are wondering what the traditional Black Friday shopping stretch is going to look like, now that the CDC has effectively declared sales unsafe.
While customers might not pack into physical stores like they did in years’ past, many expect the virus to hasten the shift toward e-commerce spending.
In a recent report, a team of analysts at Piplsay asked thousands of American adults about their plans and attitudes toward what will undoubtedly be remembered as a unique holiday season.
* * *
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here