Pippa Malmgren Discusses America’s “Digital Civil War”, Social Unrest & The Black Vote
Sun, 10/18/2020 – 11:15
With politics playing so prominently into what’s been driving US markets lately, as investors (or the algos that trade on their behalf, at least) seemingly reacted to every comment out of Capitol Hill, the White House or President Trump’s twitter feed.
With roughly three weeks to go until the big day, the hosts of MacroVoices invited Dr. Pippa Malmgren, who once served as a presidential advisor on economic policy during the George W Bush Administration.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here