Kodak Executives Received Millions In Stock For Options They Never Owned
Thu, 11/12/2020 – 14:21
Today in “new and creative ways to potentially increase your executive compensation” news…
Kodak took a $5.1 million expense in the third quarter related to handing five of its former executives stock for options they never owned to begin with.
The issue has “raised questions about the company’s controls,” Financials Times said this week, putting it lightly. The company has blamed internal “deficiencies” that allowed five former officers to exercise 300,000 options that had previously been forfeited.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here