Japan Blasts ‘Intolerable’ Chinese Intrusion Into Its Waters For ‘Record’ Amount Of Time
Tue, 10/13/2020 – 14:10
Top officials in Japan are angrily denouncing an ongoing Chinese incursion in Japanese territorial waters, just off disputed East China Sea waters since Sunday morning.
They are said to be Chinese coast guard ships which have refused to relocate since approaching a Japanese fishing vessel three days ago, AP reports. The ensuing standoff has resulted in formal diplomatic protests lodged to Beijing by Japan.
Specifically the area includes the Senkaku islands, which has been the scene of multiple prior such standoffs between Chinese and Japanese vessels.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here