German Firm Picks Orlando As America’s First Flying Taxi Hub
Sun, 11/15/2020 – 07:35
Munich-based aviation company, Lilium, signed a deal with the city of Orlando, Florida, Wednesday to build the country’s first flying taxi hub with flight operations beginning in 2025.
In 2019, Lilium first revealed the world’s all-electric, vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) jet aircraft powered by 36 all-electric engines. It will take-off and land like a helicopter while achieving horizontal flight like a plane.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here