Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Indicted For “Criminal Association” In Libyan Funding Scandal
Sat, 10/17/2020 – 07:35
According to AFP, former French president Nicolas Sarkozy was indicted for “criminal association” in the ongoing investigation into suspicions of receiving Libyan money for his presidential campaign in 2007.
After four days of hearings, the National Financial Prosecutor’s Office (PNF) indicted Sarkozy, on Monday (Oct. 12), with “criminal association” in the Libyan case. The release of PNF’s indictment was only made public on Friday (Oct. 16).
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here