Beijing Demands Info On Finances, Staff From 6 American Media Outlets Operating In China
Mon, 10/26/2020 – 11:18
Beijing is following up its announcement of impending sanctions to be levied against a trio of American defense contractors by ordering six American media companies to deliver detailed information about their finances, staff and other details.
The urgent demand – which gives the media companies a week to comply – follows another tit-for-tat attempt by Washington to crack down on Chinese media by labeling six entities as “foreign missions”, which could create problems for their employees working from the US.
Join our Telegram channels
- All Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryNewsRoom
- Finance Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryFinance
- Liquidary Insiders: t.me/LiquidaryInsiders
- Crypto Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryCrypto
- Politics Headlines: t.me/LiquidaryPolitics
Join our Telegram group ➡️ t.me/Liquidary
Follow us Twitter ➡️ twitter.com/liquidary
Find the full article here