The creators of BogTools, Gabe Coin, and Bingus are back with another great BSC-based token – Olympus.
What is Olympus Binance?
Olympus is a dual BUSD-Reflect and buyback system designed to reward long-term holders with hourly rewards.
On top of that, Olympus features dynamically pegged auto-liquidity generation and integrates anti-snipe and anti-bot features for increased protection.
The project was released on the 1st of July through the Sabaka Launchpad, with the token already being listed on CoinMarketCap and Coingecko. The Olympus token is also available on various decentralized exchanges such as BoggedFinance or Pancake Swap for users to trade freely, as well as on one of the most efficient DeFi aggregators – 1inch.
Olympus also has a user base that is growing with the speed of Hermes, having a community of 15,000 Telegram users and over 6,000 token holders, with that number quickly climbing towards 10,000.
Tokenomics of Olympus Binance
Olympus musters the power of the gods in order to provide its users with amazing rewards and to push the project to new heights.
The token follows 5 core principles when it comes to tokenomics:
- ● 4% to Zeus. 4% of every transaction involving OLYMPUS is used to fund the buy-backpower of the token
- ● 4% to Poseidon. An extra 4% of each trade is added to the project’s liquidity pool. However, once the liquidity exceeds 25% of the total market cap, the surplus will automatically be directed towards the buy-back fund.
- ● 4% to Plutus. 4% of every transaction will be automatically converted to BUSD and sent back to the user’s wallet, thus completing the buy-back cycle.
- ● 2% to Favour. In order to further improve and promote the OLYMPUS Token, the project applies a 2% fee which will be invested in the project’s development.
- ● Hades Tribute. After every buyback, the transaction fees for sales are doubled for 30 minutes. The fee will automatically decrease every minute until it reaches regular rates.
The project’s future plans
Olympus already reached several milestones, including a CoinMarketCap listing, a pre-listing on CoinGecko, and a number of 6,000 token holders.
Olympus’ developers are also working on releasing a Pantheon of NFTs, which will further boost the project’s popularity. To read more about Olympus and stay up to date with the project’s development, follow them on their official communication channels.
Disclaimer. Liquidary and Autowhale do not endorse articles submitted by startups/other companies. Solely the submitting party is responsible and accountable for the accuracy and compliance of each article and content including images. Liquidary has the right to delete or hide articles any time without further notice. Autowhale or Liquidary may have a (business) relationship with the submitting party.